Rules for Stamps of India Group
1. The scope of this Group is for news, views, buying and selling of
philatelic issues mainly of India and India related.
2. Kindly note that no postings of any kind are allowed between 11pm and
7am except notifications by the Admin.
3. Please use decent language and stick to facts.
4. The Listings can be posted in the group between 7am and 8pm
5. The limit is 5 listings per Seller per day with a maximum of 2 images
6. All Buy Now Listings end at 8pm if not sold out earlier, and All
Auction Listings end between 8 and 10pm, on the same day.
7. The Sellers are responsible for declaring the winner soon after their
listing ends and advise thru Private Messages (PM) the payment due
details. The Sellers should also advise the estimated delivery time
after getting paid.
8. The Listing should be in the following format:
Seller Code (2 letters alphabetical no numbers), Item Code (3 digit
numerical no alphabets), Item Description, Listing type (Buy Now or
Auction), Fixed or Start Price (FP or SP), Shipping Charges, Listing End
A Model Listing:
MJ001 India 1986 Max Card Swami Sivananda, Auction, SP Rs 500, Post
9. The Buyers bid by stating Seller and Item codes with the amount of
Bid. The bids in PM to Seller are not allowed. A Model Bid: MJ001 550
10. The Listings / Bids without or incorrect code are considered
11. A seller/buyer cannot withdraw a listing/bid once made, so be
careful while posting.
12. The Minimum Bid Increments are:
Up to Rs 500 – Rs 50;
Between Rs 501 and 5,000 – Rs 100;
Between Rs 5,001 and 10,000 – Rs 200;
Rs 10,001 onwards – Rs 500
13. In case a Buyer places two or more bids, then the highest amount
will be considered as the final bid amount.
14. The Listings without images may be repeated after 11am and after 4pm
15. The Sellers agree to comply with the applicable laws of land and
these rules when listing and are responsible for the accuracy, content
and legality of the item/s listed.
16. There are no charges of any kind payable on either sales or
purchases as the Admin provides this platform and the services in an
17. The Admin provides a platform for third-party sellers and buyers to
negotiate and complete transactions and is not involved in the actual
transaction between the Sellers and the Buyers.
18. The decision of the Admin will be final in all respects in case of
19. The Admin may amend, change and modify these rules as and when
20. The violations of these rules may result in removal from the Group.
With effect from September 5, 2015